Friday, January 2, 2009

My First Post

Heyy. well, here's my first post... exciting. I doubt anyone's really going to read this, so there's not really any point to me writing here. whatever. So... it's almost 11:30 in the morning on Friday of winter break. It's actually pretty early for me to be up at this time, due to the fact that I usually wake up around noon or later. (on weekends and breaks, of course. I have to get up to go to school at 5:30 :P) I missed track today, which started at 10, and I woke up at 9:40. Whoops. "Let's just bag it", my dad said. It didn't take me long to go along with that.
On another note, I've been working on my story :). It currently doesn't have a title, 'cause I'm not incredibly creative in that field... humph. You can think of a name for it, though, my nonexistent readers. I'll post some of the story when I get around to it... blehh.
Right now I'm gonna do this thing called Right Now, which will tell you what I'm doing, feeling, or hearing... right now. duhh. It seems stupid, but I thought it sounded pretty cool...

RIGHT NOW:

I feel: Just fine, thank you very much. I'm just the smallest bit tired
I smell: This Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer I just put on my hands... it smells like passion fruit!
I hear: My dad watching this random documentary thing online about criminals or something (for work, maybe. idk), my rabbit, Jasper chewing on his cage vigorously (I should probably let him out...), my 8-year-old brother watching the Fairly Odd Parents
I'm wearing: My old brown crochet Uggs, my favorite light-colored jeans, a white belt, a red shirt from Hollister, an old light blue fleece
My hair: is up in a ponytail. It's pretty gross today :(

Well, that's all for now. Peace, my nonexistent readers. :)

Oh, and here's a picture of my Bunny, Jasper (I think I said that... and he is named after the Jasper in Twilight, lol)





0 amusing musings:

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com