Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Boring Day... And Sore Legs


Hey people! Today was (ahem, president) Obama's inauguration. I felt the need to acknowledge it, mainly because a girl I know from my school went to go see it in DC! It must have been insanely crowded!
Anywho, I just got back from track practice at 11 (we didn't have school today. :D) My legs are pretty sore and I'm verrrryyyy tired. I haven't really been doing anything all day, really. I've been flipping through TV channels for the past two hours, and believe it or not, daytime television is not interesting at all.
I guess I'll do a right now.

I feel: BORED AND SORE
I smell: Nothing. No one's cooking or anything right now.
I hear: My dad watching something on TV, the soft hum of my [dad's] laptop.
I'm wearing: Mt track clothes (I never bothered changing out of them; black spandex shorts, purple Soffees, my favorite House T-shirt), a pink fleece, and my gray Uggs.
My hair: is in a ponytail...

Peace, meh peeps!

And now, I leave you with one of my favorite songs, Up Against the Wall, by Boys like Girls. :)

EDIT: Sorry, but I have NO clue why two vids showed up....

0 amusing musings:

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com