Saturday, October 3, 2009

Remember when we never had to remember when times were better?


I changed a lot within a short period of time.
No joke.
Or just developed my personality?
I don't know...
I haven't posted on here in, like, nine months.
I was such a loser nine months ago. Oh, poor, dumb, 'ol me.
Hmmmm... how did I change, exactly? Let's see, still-imaginary readers. First off, my musical taste has expanded quite a bit. That's right, instead of liking about four bands that happen to be well-known, I've started liking a lot of less-popular bands. I'm super glad they're that way, too. I feel special liking music that not many people know about. Another odd thing is that I've developed a taste for... dundundun... screamo music. Oh my, nine months ago screamo music would have scared the shit out of me. Now I'm listening to bands like brokeNCYDE, A Day to Remember, and Eatmewhileimhot!. And one thing I noticed about nine-months-ago me was that I never ever put that I was listening to music while I wrote those stupid little state-of-the-union things. What was wrong with me? Going on the computer and not listening to music? WHAT?
And I said that listening to the electronica music genre was weird ... again, WHAT?
And my writing. Yeah, it's improved. My second semester English teacher really whipped me into shape. And I've been practicing.
My running? Hasn't been that great. I love running, don't get me wrong. I'm just not motivated and/or busy. Indoor track stars in late November, and I'm super excited for that.
Well, I suppose that's all for now. When I'll post again, I have no idea.

And I'm going to be looking at this in another nine months and thinking, "I was so stupid..."

And I'm re-reading this right now... and it sounds stupid.

Maybe I haven't changed that much after all?

Oh well...

Click ze picha:



2 amusing musings:

Grace said...

I'm real! Haha, great photography. The photos on my blog always suck, since I'm no photographer.

Kay said...

:D

Thank you!!! People reading my blog + people liking my pictures = happy kay

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com