Thursday, December 10, 2009

I feel like dying, erasing all these memories...

Well, maybe I don't feel like dying, but I'm a little sad is all.
and I'm listening to Brokencyde (hmmm... where's Phat J in the picture?)... which is what I do when I'm upset :/ Schitzo, to be exact. And that particular song means I'm particularly upset. Oh well.
I can't hate myself more, because I don't think I've ever liked anyone as much as him. And I was stupid. Because he liked me. And I haven't come across anyone I've ever liked inside and out as much. And now he found someone else that is nicer to him than I was.
That other guy, well... he lacked personality. I don't know. I haven't had much luck with the guys as I would like :/
and every time I see that message... ugh
I need to stop feeling sorry for myself. :p

Sorry my blogs have been so boring lately...

And by the way, I feel like whenever I read someone's blog I can't help but feel like I'm reading their thoughts. In fact, when I was typing this, I had accidentally written "mind" instead of "blog".

I feel so emo.

Mmm but Brokencyde always makes me feel better :]

[I love Brokencyde... and nothing and no one else at the moment]

0 amusing musings:

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com