Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Someday came suddenly

I know, I know. I haven't updated in a friggin' week. But it's winter break -- and while I've tried to debate with myself that it's a really good idea to get some work done I always end up goofing off or sleeping. Bleh.
I just came back from skiing today--wait, that's a lie. I actually got back at like 10 but I've been goofing off (of course). Also, I didn't even go skiing. Now, let me first tell you that I am a horrible skier. I make those two-year-olds on the bunny hill look impressive. However, we didn't get to the ski mountain until around 3:30, and by then it was already getting dark (what the fuck?). Much to my relief, we just went snow tubing for two hours instead. I'm proud to say I didn't hurt myself (or anyone else, for that matter) in the process. :]
Oh and I never got to finish my story about the concert. I'll do that tomorrow, I suppose (yay for procrastination!). I actually don't care if anyone reads it, I just want it recorded somewhere for the memories.



"Can you feel it, baby?
e v e r y time we kiss
everything around us
slowly seems to
not e x i s t"

"What you thought was right,
has been wrong all this time.
This is a gift for you,
u n w r a p your life"

(I love snow tubing, sleeping, music lyrics, and photography)


2 amusing musings:

Candy said...

Very lovely post. [:
Love the pictures and lyrics.

Kay said...

thanksies ^^

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com