Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Counting every heartbeat one by one...

Oh happiness and joy and elation! I have been tagged by Meredith to receive my very first award! :]



How wonderful! I suppose I have to write seven random facts about myself... but I hate the number 7! Oh well... D:

Here are the rules that came with the award:

1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2) Copy the award & place it on your blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5) Nominate a few bloggers and post a link to their blogs.

Heregoesnothin':

1. I think I would be a different person if I didn't take the time to explore music. I know, it bothers me when people go flouncing around acting like music has "enlightened" them and they have become a philosopher of some sort, but it's actually is true, in a way.

2. I desperately want to write for a living when I get older. But it upsets me whenever I think of how terrible my English grade is (it's almost too embarrassing to post here). I apply myself. I spend long hours into the night cranking out my various exploratory and thesis essays to try and please her. I have never EVER gotten any grade better than a B- on any of her papers. I don't mean to sounds vain, but I know for a fact that I deserve a grade better than that. It makes me want to cry. She's a MEAN BITCH (that felt good to say).

3. I have a spit gland under my tongue, so I can lift up my tongue and squirt at people with ease. It annoys them, oftentimes.

4. I have scoliosis. Yes, my days that I am able to walk on my own are numbered. Just kidding (not the scoliosis part, though, silly) :]

5. I have stopped having "crushes" on people. I've just quit cold turkey. It just leads to disappointment.

6. My feet are ENORMOUS and are far too big for my body. I'm just pretty much awkwardly shaped as it is, though.

7. I feel like I should end on a significant note. Well, I suppose that I can say that this blog has really allowed me to think a lot of things out, and to help me organize myself. I know, I've only done what, 20 posts? But it really, truly has. I swear.

I tag (please forgive me if you've already done this... I suppose it just means that you're doubly amazing!):
~Candy from Confessions of a Candyhol!c
~Shalia from My Life
~Megan from Life
~Crayolaa.Musical from Diary of an Aspiring Dancer (Please forgive me for not following your blog... I'm not entirely sure how to, actually :p)

And the lovely Shalia has tagged me in another blogging activity thing, but I'll probably do that later. :]

I've also decided to put a song recommendation at the end of each post... just 'cause. I'm not going to guarantee that you have or haven't heard it or if you will or will not like it... but hopefully you will ;]


2 amusing musings:

Candy said...

Haha, yay, thanks! :D
You're awesome & you totally deserve that award! [:

Grace said...

I feel the same way about music. I love how you said "heregoesnothin", great song!

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com