Sunday, January 24, 2010

I love you one, two, three, shooby-doo

ey guys,

This post is gonna be a quickie.

First off, I got this as a fortune in a fortune cookie that I stole from someone's abandoned secret sister bag at last night's track meet:


I know that believing in fortune cookies and stuff like that is stupid, but I'm secretly hoping it's true. After all, I still make wishes at 11:11 religiously. I'm also wondering what my dearest wish is, exactly. I sure hope it's something good.

Oh, and I just felt the need to share with you guys that 3oh!3 came out with a new song you can check out HERE. I think it's gonna be on the Alice in Wonderland soundtrack. :]

And I know that there are quite a few of you Nevershoutnever fans out there, and I just wanted you to be aware that I added the songs and the lyrics to his new album coming out Tuesday to my Youtube channel. :D

Oh and ALSO, I'm starting a new dream-log blog (haha that rhymes). I haven't posted anything in it yet, but you guys can check it out HERE if you want to.

And let me apologize for making this post seem like an advertisement. :[

4 amusing musings:

Isha Ethera said...

Wishes Do Come True! =]
Ill be sure to check out your new blog! <333

Jordy's Beauty Spot said...

I DO THE SAME THING AT 11:11!!
haha i have always thought i was weird for doing that.
i love nevershoutnever

Grace said...

Oh, I am so excited for the new album. I also can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland. Tim B. rocks!

Stari said...

i really can't wait to see that movie, and i luv the song
i'm kinda curious on the disney movie...

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com