Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just carry on


"watching the waves crashing beneath me,
blue and silver, chaotic and serene
and I can’t describe the view from up here,
because maybe I won’t be able to tell you what I see
don’t waste your tears on me"

I really like these lyrics, and I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still here-- even though you probably weren't wondering. I have a lot I'd like to write about, but I really don't have the time. I'm avoiding homework as I type. Oh well.

Peace, love, and puppies, my lovelies.

The Swellers - "Feet First"

[I couldn't find a video of the song anywhere, but you could check out the band's Myspace (link above). "2009" is a pretty awesome song, too (which actually is on their myspace)... pretty ill band :D]

☀K☁

4 amusing musings:

Grace said...

I like those lyrics, too. Haha, peace, love, and puppies to you!

Miss Angie said...

Beautiful!

I left you an award at my blog!

http://agofish.blogspot.com/2010/02/little-ray-of-sunshine.html

Candy said...

Looks like you already received this award, but I'm passing it on to you again because I just adore your blog. (:

http://misscandychan.blogspot.com/2010/02/good-day-sunshine.html

Leona said...

Haha :D
Nice lyrics.

I'm going to go check out that band ;)

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com