Thursday, February 25, 2010




Over 1000 views... I am quite simply full of elation :]

Isha tagged me in this 25 things, um, thing, a while ago but I never got the time to do it. Well, since everyone knows for certain that we're going to have a snow day tomorrow and I have absolutely NOTHING to do, I was finally able to think up 25 things about myself.

25 things

1. I often feel that even my friends don't understand me. But I guess that's OK, because at least I have friends.
2. I crack my knuckles ALL the time. I know for a fact that it annoys people quite a bit.
3. I like going on adventures with new people... the newer the place and the newer the person, the better.
4. I wish I could talk to him... or even better yet, I wish he'd talk to me first.
3. I am not particularly fond of liars, even though I am one myself... I'm trying not to be, but it's just so much easier than telling the truth. Not to mention, it absolutely disgusts me when I can tell that people are lying. I can tell when people are lying, and just about everyone is really bad at it (including me).
4. My parents and friends think I sleep a lot because I'm lazy; I know I sleep a lot because my dreams are far better than my reality (even the nightmares, because they're only temporary).
5. All I want to do is have fun and be happy. That's all.
6. I know that I will regret not doing things, but for some reason I still can't bring myself to do them. Time is running out.
7. I like to be alone.
8. I think I'm almost comfortable with myself. With everything about myself, too. My artistic ability, my body, my personality, my music taste. I'm starting to not mind it, if not like it.
9. I have decided that when I grow up, I want to do creative writing and graphic design. That would be my dream.
10. Some days all I want to do is kill myself, but when I notice that I haven't yet even though I have the total ability to do so, I realize that I really don't. If that makes sense.
11. I hate people without really knowing them. Same thing goes for me respecting people without really knowing them. Like, if I don't know much about a person to begin with, they can pretty easily lose my respect if they have bad grammar.
12. I secretly have a fetish for the Camp Rock soundtrack. That's probably one of the most pathetic things I've ever said in my life.
13. I don't really hold grudges, and I understand that people can change. I just pretend to so I can have something to complain about.
14. My favorite physical features about myself are this freckle/mole on the side of my torso and my green eyes. I'm secretly waiting for someone else besides myself to notice them.
15. I can be very bossy when given authority. I can also be that quiet person that sits off to the side and doesn't contribute at all.
16. I embarrass myself daily.
17. I say things like, "cool beans" and "I don't know how I feel about this" and "I dare you to enlighten me" (when people know about something I don't).
18. My mom thinks I'm anorexic. I swear to God, I'm not.
19. Speaking of God, I haven't been sure about what I believe lately. I want to believe in something, but it just feels wrong for me to believe in God and Jesus and all that just because my parents do. I don't think I should have to try to believe in something, and it should just come naturally.
20. I don't worry much. I'm a pretty chill person.
21. I like trying new things, particularly new foods. I like to keep things interesting like that.
22. Sometimes I don't listen to songs I really like that much because I'm afraid that I'll get sick of them.
23. I like learning new words so I feel smart when I use them in conversations (note: word of the day - arcanum).
24. I'm a pretty lucky person. Not just lucky in the sense that I was born into one of the wealthiest counties in the country (even though my family isn't particularly wealthy) or that I have parents that love me and all that. I've had some pretty lucky things happen to me, like getting VIP passes randomly at an All Time Low concert, or finding money on the ground.
25. I'm a pretty loving person. I'm a philophile. All you need to do is express your love towards me, and I shall forever envelope you in my adoration. :]

So, I'd like to tag in this anyone who reads this... I really want to learn more about everyone (so please don't hesitate to post your 25 things), and I think that this is a cool way to do so. You might even learn a thing or two about yourself.

Mae - "Suspension"

[I instantly fell in love with this song and band literally just hours ago. So amazing.]

☀K☁

7 amusing musings:

Grace said...

VIP passes at All Time Low--jealous!

Stari said...

will do, but i think i'll save it for a rainy-or snowy day, cause right now i wanna read...... and eat chocolate ^-^ cool song too, hehe =P

*Carly* said...

Kay, you totally inspired me. Thank you. So So much.

http://justacloneinamerica.blogspot.com/

Kay said...

Grace... be VERY jealous ;D
haha justkidding x]

Stari... mmm... chocolate...

Carly... You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear someone say that :]

Gina said...

this is such a lovely post... might sound weird, but I thought it was sort of touching :)

Jillian Sky said...

20th follower! yay!
Nice post, this tag was quite popular on Facebook.
I also have several MAE songs, but not this one. Maybe I'll buy it though, cos it sounds great.
Nice bloggie you have here.

CC said...

"1. I often feel that even my friends don't understand me. But I guess that's OK, because at least I have friends."
Amen to that! ;)
Great post.
Xx

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com