Sunday, February 7, 2010

You can come with me but you'd be cutting in line

"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love"
-Max Muller

So, I have received an award from not one, not two, but THREE amazing people: Miss Angie, of My So-Called Chaos, Isha, of Decoding My Life, and Candy, of Confessions of a Candyhol!c. I strongly urge you to check out their blogs. :)

So, the rules are:

-Put the award on your blog or in your post
-Pass the award to 12 bloggers
-Link the nominees within your post
-Let the nominees know by commenting on their blog
-Share the love and link to the person who gave it to you

Okay, so the twelve bloggers I nominate are:

Megan from Life
Shalia from Stop Hate. Spread Love.
Meredith from Musee de Meredith
Grace from Smile Couture
Jordan from Jordy's Beauty Spot
Sari (or Marisa? Hmm) from School, Friends, and Boring Days
Lauren from A Smile Sets Everything Straight
Emma from Keeps Getting Better
Rachael from Mental Breakdown of a Girl
Ariella from My Life Between the Lockers
Muse [of Randomness] from And We All Fall. Down.
Mia from Mia's Blog

^You. Are. All. Wonderful.^

This Condition - "Red Letter"

(This song is amazing. I saw these guys at the Jingle My Bells Festival in December, and there were CDs for sale at one of the merch tables. I actually stole one by complete mistake, because I thought they were free. >< But it worked out for the best, I suppose, because I got to hear this wonderful song, and I probably wouldn't have otherwise.)

☀K☁

3 amusing musings:

Grace said...

Thanks so much! It's so pretty; I can't wait to put it on my sidebar.

Ariella said...

Yeah! My first award!

♥megan♥ said...

I'm a bit delayed but thank you!

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com