Saturday, March 27, 2010


˙˙˙ʍouʞ ʇ,uop I

1. I feel like my life is a whole bunch of waiting for something exciting to happen. My friend and I printed out a picture of Justin Bieber with photoshopped-on snakebites yesterday and tacked it to the recycling club's bulletin board. It was the highlight of my day.

2. I sit next to a druggie/pothead in my health class. And he's actually pretty nice (but a tad sketchy). And knows way too much about illicit substances.

3. I saw a girl in school yesterday whose younger brother died almost two years ago. Her married pseudo-Catholic dad had been caught with illicit drugs and a prostitute in a sketchy hotel just last Friday. Everyone in the school knows now. I don't know how she was able to get up this morning.

4. Since the new track season started, my confidence has boosted at least 18.4%

5. I'm went to a surprise party yesterday and it was lots of fun! YEE! :]

6. All these shitty colleges have started to send me shiny brochures adorned with grinning ethnically diverse post-teenagers, "urging" me to apply "for the chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!". Yeah, I don't think so. And each and every one of the letters have my name spelled wrong on them.

7. For some reason, lately I've realized how much I don't want to grow up. People say it all the time, and you don't really realize what it means, but I think I'm truly afraid of what is to come.


☀K☁

2 amusing musings:

*Carly* said...

I wish I could only go back to being 8 years old. Adults were always telling me. 'Don't grow up so fast. It'll come soon enough.' I never believed them. Now I know, they were right.

Kay said...

Too true :/

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com