Saturday, March 6, 2010


Today so far has been a happy day for me.
I'm not quite sure, but I woke up this morning and managed to get dressed in time to go drive to the next town over with my mom to drop off a form at someone's house. It was sunny and the air was still and it smelled like spring. It immediately put me in a great mood. The ground has finally thawed, and metaphorically, I guess I have, too. Winter always puts me in a bitter mood.
Last night was fun, too. I went out with my three closest friends to get vitamin water flavored chapstick (I know, it's awesome) at Walgreens. Afterwards, we went to a cupcake store we've been wanting to go to since we were last there, which was probably in January. We then proceeded to complain about how too sweet they were as we picked at them all the way to our school to go to the annual film festival. A good friend of ours told us to come since going would benefit the sophomore class for some reason or another. Not too many people came, but it was still pretty fun.

Have a nice Saturday :]

2 amusing musings:

Grace said...

Vitamin Water flavored chapstick? Amazing!
My friend Kayla has a plain Aquafina chapstick.

Kay said...

I know :D

Aquafina chapstick? haha I've never heard of that

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com