Sunday, March 7, 2010


You know, it seems like every friend is bound to disappoint at some point.

I was there for you when she wasn't. I was there for you when everyone's nightmare became your haunting reality. It's not the first time you've been selfish like this. I know it's nothing huge, and I shouldn't make a big deal out of it, but you knew how much it meant to me. And the worst part of it is that I've never done anything like that to you, ever, nor would I. It's just not fair.

I know I'm being dramatic, but really? I wouldn't do that to you.

Time to put on my I'm-totally-fine-with-what-you're-doing-even-though-I'm-not face.


☀K☁

3 amusing musings:

Miss Angie said...

Sorry darling, wish your friends wouldn't disappoint you.

Kay said...

Aw, thanks :/

Grace said...

I went through a little of that last year...

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com