Wednesday, July 7, 2010


Beautiful
Dirty
Dirty
Rich
Rich
Dirty
Dirty
Beautiful
Dirty
Rich.

~~~


"Yeah, you can run but you can't hide from me.
I know who you used to be."

- Boys Like Girls

~~~


Most things are best left unsaid
a closed mouth is worth more
than a blow to the head

~~~

There's no escaping from ado
that a gentle touch can do
Skin like rubber, nails like glass
Lacerations tear as you brush past

~~~

My new philosophy:
Don't care about what other people think about you
because they have their own problems to focus on
and if they're focusing on your problems instead of theirs
then we have a problem

~~~

I got a flickr.

This is valuable information, guys. Super secret and all that.

Not really. But that would be fun if it was, so let's pretend.

~~~

Yours Truly - "Hello Seattle [Remix]"

[Read the description. Dare you.]

☀K☁

3 amusing musings:

Grace said...

I love those lyrics, my sister and I are seriously OBSESSED with Beautiful Dirty Rich! And I'll be sure to check out your Flickr; I really like browsing photos on their.

*Carly* said...

My Gosh, Kay. Your pictures are AMAZING!!! What kind of camera dco you have !?!?! I am SO JEALOUS!

Kay said...

Thanks, Grace! Lady Gaga's my guilty pleasure :]

Thank you, Carly! I don't really have a great camera, just a sub-$100 sony camera. Photoshop does wonders, haha ;]

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com