Wednesday, May 19, 2010


*A Conversation With Myself*


His birthday's tomorrow.

I don't think I'm going to say happy birthday to him.

I don't think I'm even going to look his way.

Wait, I should probably be the better person.

I've been the better person for far too long. I'm done with it.

Come on... be the better person...

I'd rather not. He avoided my gaze in the hallway today.

That's two people that would much rather not have the misfortune of seeing my face.

I suppose I'm right. I mean, who's a better person to trust than myself?


Imogen Heap - "Hide and Seek"

[I first heard this song on my Grammy nominees CD when I was in middle school. However, I quickly rejected the track after listening through only once or twice. I just didn't like it. I actually started liking into it recently, though. It just goes to show that something I totally dismissed 4 years ago could be appealing to me now... (or possibly the other way around)]

☀K☁

4 amusing musings:

*Carly* said...

I have a tendency to talk to myself also. And if he us acting like you're not worth his time, he sure as hell isn't worth yours.

Jillian Sky said...

Love your blog by the way. I have these fights in my head all the time.
And actually my guy I've been avoiding's birthday is coming up too.

Grace said...

I do enjoy talking to myself. If all else fails, tell him Happy Birthday from Grace!

Miss Angie said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough time babe, and I can so relate to some of these feelings. *Hugs* hang in there!

Also, that song is awesome!

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com