Wednesday, May 12, 2010


HELLO,

MY NAME IS: kay

I AM: an artist

MY MEDIUMS INCLUDE (but are not limited to): the intake of mellifluous sounds (for the purpose of analyzation, dissection, etc.), keyboards, myself, sneakers, pillows, worksheet margins (for the purpose of hardcore doodling), human lips, public property, JPEGS, and paper.

***
... I have felt so much in the past few weeks.

But that's the problem. I've been bombarded with so many stupid things, I don't have a single one to focus on. If I don't have anything to focus on, then I have nothing. Nothing to think about. Nothing to write about. Nothing.

Sure, it would be cool to have my life as well-shaped or admittedly poorly-shaped as the protagonist of a story, but it never works that way.

Now I'm just being boring.

Meh.

The Apples in Stereo - "Can You Feel It?"

☀K☁

2 amusing musings:

Grace said...

I have to listen to a lot of music to think, too.

Kay said...

I KNOW!

I'm pretty much braindead otherwise x]

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com