Sunday, May 30, 2010

Random thoughts:

***

"What's the point in going 'round
when it's a straight line, baby
a straight line down?"

-The Format


Describing just how much I love this band is pretty much... ineffable.
I wish they were still together.

***

"Ransom notes keep falling out your mouth
mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut outs"

-Imogen Heap

***

I think that teenagers want to have problems.

"I cut."

"Oh, I have a drug problem."

"Well, I'm anorexic."

"Oh yeah? I'm bulimic."

You get what I'm saying? I'm not sure if it's an attention thing or what, but most people that "advertise" their problems probably don't have much of a problem to begin with. They don't understand how lucky they really are.

***



My baby.

***

"Great minds talk about ideas
Average minds talk about events
Poor minds talk about people"

-Elanor Roosevelt

***


[16 days. I have mixed feelings about this.]

The Format - "Oceans"

☀K☁

2 amusing musings:

*Carly* said...

I tottally know what you mean by the teenagers want to have a problem, I myself used to be beliemic. Its terrible. And it almost destroyed me. I got help though and I'm back to my healthy self. I'm much more open with it now. The sad part is, all along i knew I wasn't fat. And I get TONS of attention already, at home and school. I still don't know what led me to such great lengths to do that but Im better.

Kay said...

aww I'm sorry to hear that... but it's good that you're better :]

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com