Saturday, June 12, 2010


Would you shave your head if a family member asked you to because they had cancer?
Of course.

What would you do if the doctor told you that you were pregnant?
Say, "oh shit, it must have been from all of that unprotected sex I've been having!" (not)

Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
Nope.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Practically a pro.

Are you wasting your time on someone?
Exactly so.

Explain the last time you threw up.
I dry-heaved after a track race a month or two ago. Yuch.
Thank god I didn't actually throw up.

Last thing that made you cry:
I don't recall.

Do you have a bad temper?
Yeah, but a lot of people do.

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Perhaps.

How many funerals have you been to in your lifetime?
Three or four.

How often do you think about suicide?
Not very often. It's incredibly selfish.

What is your deepest fear?
I don't know yet.

Do you REALLY love all your family?
Of course.

What do you want to believe in?
I don't want to believe in anything.

Do you have a secret crush on someone?
Ohhhhh secret crush! .............. but maybe. :p

Are you proud of who you are?
Not proud, but content.

Do you feel alone even in crowded rooms?
Only if the night's a perfect shade of dark blueeee.

What is the worst thing a person could do to you and still be forgiven?
We'll have to see.

You're dying in 10 seconds, what are your last words to your best friend?
Goodbye.

...to your worst enemy?
Don't really have one, thank goodness.

Do you care if people hate you?
I would rather have people not hate me than otherwise, thank you very much.

Freedom or safety?
Freedom.

Think of a random person, and give them a message here, no names:
Sometimes I'm tempted to randomly hug you and bury my face into your chest. Even though I don't know you. But still.

Has a song ever made you cry?
Probably.

A book ever made you cry?
Only when Fred died in Harry Potter.

Is the world crumbling to pieces?
No, people just like to complain.

Name one moment where you couldn't control your rage:
I don't know.

Name one moment where you sincerely wanted to just die:
A few times, not to be named.

For the last one, just say anything you want, anything at all:
Seven. fucking. days.

All Time Low - "Six Feet Under the Stars"

[There's nothing like some good 'ol All Time Low to make you feel better]

☀K☁

2 amusing musings:

Grace said...

All Time Low always makes me feel better!

Ayjree Nikowl said...

hahaha; as soon as I saw 'have you ever been alone in a crowed room?' I started singing that song, then looked at your response and laughed :)

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com