Saturday, July 24, 2010

I had a scary dream.

I was lying in my bed, as I would do if I was sleeping. In the exact same position that I was probably in at that moment.

I could see my bookshelf, my window, my lamp, my feet.

An invisible force pressed me to the bed. My ankles. My mouth. My stomach.

I couldn't move. I knew that if I tried to scream, nothing would come out.

I continued to lay in the dark in terror.

What is this?

My mind was awake, but my body was still in a peaceful state of slumber. Trapped in myself.

When I woke up, the memory of the dream soon seeped back into my woozy train of thought. Could it have been real?

Of course not.


☀K☁

1 amusing musings:

Grace said...

Gosh, that does sound frightening.

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com