Monday, July 19, 2010







My grandma's house is kind of like magic.

Tag! I'm it! Honesty Award, Courtesy of Candy :]

So I tag:

~ Grace from Smile Couture
~ Carly from Clones of American Girls
~ Lily from Non-sens
~ Mack from A Wallflower's Words
~ Alex from No Previous Experience
~ Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos

Share one thing that nobody knows about you.

Um, this is gonna be tough.

Well, I write stores for fun. I'm pretty sure that most people that once knew that probably thought that I don't really do that anymore, but I do. And I LOVE it!


What is your biggest regret in life?

There's no such thing.



What would you do with a thousand dollars?

For the record, I'm terrible at managing money. I'd probably blow it off if I didn't properly regulate myself. But it would be nice to get a Holga camera (pretty inexpensive, but whatever), a ukulele (haha what?) or a keyboard.

If you could go back in time, would you still pick the person you are with right now?

If this is referring to a significant other, I'm single and therefore can't really answer this [:

What do you like or dislike about my (the taggers) blog page?

I love Candy's blog... perhaps if she was a little less talented, then maybe I wouldn't be half-blinded by her greatness. :D

[This song took a few times of listening to it for me to like it, but it is a really good song!]

☀K☁

4 amusing musings:

Macky said...

Lovely pictures, lovely words, and a lovely honesty. <3 Thanks for nominating me. :D

Grace said...

I love the photos--I especially love your grandma's bench! Thank you so much for the award, I really need to get that and the other one up; I'm very far behind.

Candy said...

Are those pictures of your grandma's house? I LOOOVE the second picture, the black and white one of the little cottage or house. it reminds me of a fairy tale book! :)

Kay said...

Thanks grace & Mack! [:

And yeah, that's what I've always imagined it as, Candy :D

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com