Wednesday, July 21, 2010


Significant things that I've done in the month of July 2010:

- I went to Warped Tour (more details later!!) for the second time.
- [with people I'm supposed to be mad at]
- [I also gave David Schmitt a hug :) ]


- I wore a bikini to the beach for the first time. [Yeah, I know some of you guys are thinking: lame. But I guess I've just never been confident enough, and it was kind of a big thing for me. I finally said "fuck it" and gave up on being self-conscious . After all, the key to looking good is being confident! :D ]

- I fell off a skateboard. [My arm still feels sore.]

- I re-organized and did a thorough cleaning of my room.
- I also took the liberty of liberally decorating one of my walls with magazine clippings and posters.

- I drove a car for the first time.
- and right after I proceeded to jump in a tempting-looking puddle like a 5-year-old.

So, what significant things have you done so far this summer?

Deas Vail - "Excuses"

[I was beginning to wonder how long it would be before I found another song like this.]

☀K☁

3 amusing musings:

Isha Ethera said...

awesome summmer stuff =] warped hasnt come here yet! but im stoked on it! <33

good job getting over the bikini thing! I had the same issue lol then I just went all out =] it feels good!

Shalia☮♥♫ said...

Awesome :] && ouchness the skateboard.You hugged david schmit?!? Soo lucky! CAnt wait to hear your warped story!Hmm so this summer I made a few new friends, went to warped twice,shopping,relaxed && Im working on an online bussniess thing.Like I wanna sell feather clips like the ones jac vanek and sierra kusterbeck wear :]

Kay said...

Thanks Isha... it's good to know I'm not alone [:

and I've missed your blog posts!

You went *twice*? You lucky duck :D

And that's really cool about starting a business!

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com