Monday, August 2, 2010



I GOT MY BRACES OFF!
:D

Sorry for the funky editing. I used picnik for the first time in forever 'cause the computer I'm on doesn't have photoshop and blah blah blah...

So... yeah. Nothing interesting has really been going on. I went to Lake Compounce yesterday (those of you that live in the NE probably know what I'm talking about) with my friend, and we went on every particularly scary-looking ride at least twice.

Let me tell you, one of the best feelings in the world is simultaneously dropping from 200 feet in the air and knowing you won't die.

The Maine - "Inside of You"

☀K☁

2 amusing musings:

Isha Ethera said...

Ha nice =] and the pics look cool actually <3

Kay said...

thanks, Isha! :]

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com