Saturday, August 21, 2010


Secret #9:

Sometimes I think to myself:

"she's not even that pretty"

"she's doesn't even have good music taste"

"but I was first"

"but I told him so much"

"she can't possibly be better than... me?"


Yeah, I'm just another selfish teenage girl.

And you always see girls post shit like this on tumblr and whatever and stuff, and I really hate how this now applies to me.


UGH I SOUND SO ANNOYING.

BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THIS IS MY BLOG AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT SO HA.

A Rocket to the Moon - "Baby, We're Invincible"

["If I could take these words and fill them up with air, I'd take you to the stars so we could disappear"]

☀K☁

2 amusing musings:

Grace said...

Wow, I had a similar problem a year ago. I gave up on tumblr. I was confused.

Kay said...

Haha I know, right?

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com