Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Ugh.

I am so sorry I've been neglecting my precious blog. :[

I have so much to catch up on... there are seriously about a billion things in the back of my mind that I've been meaning to blog about.

I actually caved in and got a tumblr (mostly because of the pretty pictures, hah). While it's fun, I think that blogger is a little more personal and heartfelt, and you get to know your followers a little better. (Plus, tumblr is just full of crazy All Time Low/Nevershoutnever fans, overly dramatic girls who calim they will be "forever alone!", narcissistic boys, and a bunch of depressed teenagers blogging about how many cuts they made today...)

Anywho, do indeed have a lot to catch up on. I've been having some odd dreams that I need to log into my dream blog, and I've been neglecting making a post about when I went to Maine and Warped Tour and how much of my summer checklist I've completed. And also, I have to blog about how I just went to Six Flags the other day to see Nevershoutnever and The Ready set (it was quite an adventure :] )

So, yeah, it's my last day of summer. I have summer work I need to catch up on and I have cross country practice at 3, so it probably won't be all that memorable.

OH, and I have to write about how I just started cross country! It was RIDICULOUS! I've only been to 2 practices and I've kind of realized that I'm not all that bad at it. Yesterday we ran 4 1/2 miles and I totally creamed my cross country veteran friend. :D

Also, I've decided to put off posting my completed summer checklist until September 21... 'cause in all technicality that is the official end of summer.

Yeah. Sorry this was kind of rant-y and long. [:

Neverhsoutnever - "First Dance"

[This video makes me happy :)]

☀K☁

8 amusing musings:

Candy said...

I agree with what you said about Tumblr. lol

Shalia☮♥♫ said...

I was there!!! At six flags.Where abouts were you? lol

Kay said...

Haha people are quite predictable [:

OH MY DEAR GOD I THINK I SAW YOU AT THE CANDY CABIN!! Haha so weirdd. Were you wearing a light blue shirt? (yes, I'm odd for remembering such a thing)

*Carly* said...

Oh my gosh, the whole "foreever alone!" thing IS SO TRUE. All the people I follow are majorly depressed. but I'll follow you! :) & I cant wait for your summer list, haha:)

Shalia☮♥♫ said...

krdtjhnrksjb YES!!!!hahaha that was me.It was at like 11ish.My friend and I were asking the lady if there were anymore vip bracelets availble.Then we waited in line for alittle over 5 hours.lol

Kay said...

haha I know tumblr really brings me down :p (and guess who followed back? :D)

ohh godd I can't believe how weird that is. Yeah, we got ours online haha. I went last year so we knew that waiting for the bracelets pretty much sucks :p

Shalia☮♥♫ said...

Ikr!! Hey get this I went last year too.hahah.Ah you did that too!I learned that while waiting in line.Ahh

Kay said...

Last year was the best concert ever haha :D

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com