Monday, September 13, 2010




Urg, I haven't been inspired lately.

I guess I'll just write down some random thoughts that have been floating through my mind...

~

I found an expired digital camera in a cabinet drawer the other week. I've been taking some pictures with it. My idea is basically to be able to look back on them years from now and get the basic gist of what September 2010 was like for me.

I'll post them when I develop the film and figure out my scanner.

~

I went to a pasta dinner for cross country today.

...

UGH. I can't do this.

I'm so sorry.

I've just been braindead, and random unexplained bouts of jealousy and cynicism and sadness have really been bringing me down.

Maybe I'm just PMSing?

Oh well.

But I promise I'll play some sudoku or solitaire or write a poem or freewrite or something for a bit to get my cognitive muscles working.

I just wanted to remind you guys how much I fucking love you.

[Which begs the question, have I ever lost followers for saying bad words despite my adoration?]

:/


☀K☁

0 amusing musings:

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com