Thursday, November 11, 2010

I officially have a pen pal.

Two letters back and forth, it's official.

Her name is Chanel and she's eight years my senior and lives in Southern California and likes bad words and good music. Like me.

Sorry if I'm kind of writing in a poem form.

I just wrote a poem for my college writing class

and

I'm

sort of in a

poem

mood.

With strange line breaks and all.

I used to have a pen pal when I was in third grade. I remember that it was a boy from Ireland and our typing class contacted the school through email. Only I couldn't type very well and I never got to say much.

I was very surprised that he could type so much for a boy who went to school in a cobblestone schoolhouse with a roof made of grass and rolling hills and stone walls in all directions and the occasional sheep.

I wonder if he remembers having an American pen-pal in third grade.

☀K☁

2 amusing musings:

That Blond Guy said...

I need a real pen pal. I signed up for this pen pal by e-mail correspondence program, but everyone who does that just wants to exchange pictures.

Grace said...

That actually sounds awesome! My sister used to have an Irish pen pal named Evangeline who we got to meet when we went to Ireland.

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com