Monday, December 27, 2010


Sorry I haven't posted over the past week. Christmas and busy shit and whatnot...

Anywho, I hope everyone had a nice holiday :) It snowed a TON yesterday over where I live, so I've pretty much been stuck at home, my day split between playing Super Mario Brothers Wii and rearranging my bedroom.

THE STORY. I shall continue.

So I don't know if it was the lack of proper lighting that made him woozy, or the absence of any other upperclassmen boys to call him out for showing any sort of emotion, or maybe he just really wanted to vent, but Adam decided to tell the female half of the girl's indoor track team the story of his first love.

I was shamelessly eavesdropping on his conversation with some other girls in the back of the bus, when the subject came up about their said "love lives." The teenage girl in me eats that stuff up, so I leaned in closer.

"So, what is the deal with you and your girlfriend?"

"I...well... let me tell you a story," he said loudly, and it soon came to his attention that half of the bus was listening. Instead of hushing to a whisper, he said loudly again, "alright, I guess I'll just give all you guys a nice piece of the story of my life." A few girls filled the vacant seats close to him, discovery of their eavesdropping no longer a concern.

"So, it all started out freshman year. I was dating a few people here and there, yeah, but I didn't have a legitimate girlfriend, you know? So, I asked Kate out around the middle of freshman year. We dated for like, two weeks-- not even. And then she goes and decides to go for my fucking best friend, Josh. But I'm like, whatever, you're fat." He laughs nervously. "But anyway, we got back together after that didn't work out. And, like, four months into it, it was seriously the best thing ever. It was pretty much the end of freshman year, so we were pretty comfortable around each other, ya know? But she moved sophomore year, and that really fucked things up. She was about an hour away from where me, and it really sucked. But I went to see her every Saturday, and it really was, I'm not even joking, the best fucking thing. It was really nice, because it was like, every Saturday, all day Saturday, and we did a lot of fun things like go to New York and whatever, and it was just really great.

"But ya know, thing really started going fucking downhill. She became friends with this bitch, Michelle, and she just, ugh. She really changed her. I don't know, it's just-- I started talking to this freshman, Erin. And I felt bad for her because she was a freshman and all and I guess she didn't know that many people. So one day Kate just goes and texts her and is like, stay away from my boyfriend. So I had to go and sit her down and tell her that she seriously can't do something like that again. Seriously, it just really pissed me off. I told her that she really needed to change, or else things just wouldn't work out......."

So basically, she was a huge bitch to him, he told us that she cheated on him (disapproving feedback ensued), he cheated on her (more disapproving feedback ensued) and a load of other drama that was actually really interesting to hear about. No one's ever personally given me a full look into such an important relationship of theirs, and I felt sort of privileged. He even told us about how she wanted to have sex and he turned her down, and how he spent an entire day crying in his room, and how sometimes all he wanted to do was have a good snuggle.

He couldn't really decide upon an ideal conclusion, so he told us, "you know, your first love sucks. It was pretty much the best and worst part of my life. I changed a lot, you know? Everything's sort of different."

As the bus pulled into our school's driveway, he proceeded to explain to us a complicated analogy involving him being a cheetah and all of the girls on the track team being gazelles--I don't know. But whatever he said gave the girls on the bus hope that they would be the next gazelle of choice. To which I may or may not have fallen victim at the time...

And now, half of the girl's indoor track team is in love with him. I'm bent on it being an evil master plot of his that the other girls don't seem to notice or care about. Whatever his endeavor, it's working. And now the track team has turned to madness.

But really, how do boys do that? Make an entire team of girls fall head over heels for them in the matter of a few days?

It's madness, I tell you.




☀K☁

4 amusing musings:

Mack said...

Love this post [like usual]!

I think that's why us girls fall so easily for musicians & actors & artists & poets- because they open up their emotions to people. Isn't it peculiar, how a girl's greatest personal asset is her confidence, and a boy's is his emotions? And in reality we both most likely have more of the opposite? He's either a sweet naive teenage boy who just truly needed to vent, or he's just clever enough to figure out how to manipulate things in his favor.

Good luck maintaining that chaos! (:

Grace said...

Oh, not to be a creep, but I really enjoyed his little story about his first love. Depending on his attractiveness, I probably would've fallen head over heels too! Something about when somebody bares their soul is really mesmerizing to people, I guess.

That Blond Guy said...

Ha ha awesome post. If I heard that guy's story in real life, I would push him to the ground and kicked him in the ribs, but it was an interesting experience to read about online.

So basically he was suggesting that he was going to eat all of the girls on the bus? And they were eager to be eaten? Cheetahs eat gazelles, right? Or do they just eat small insects and berries? In which case it wouln't be a very good analogy.

(Sigh.) My head hurts.

Kay said...

Thank you so much guys :)

The funny thing is, he kind of turned out to be a drama queen. And a little phony. Perhaps it all was a clever ploy...

yeah, I still don't get boys. They're surprisingly intelligent sometimes.

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com