Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here's what's going down:

I handed in my application to Rite Aid today.

I'm not studying for finals at the moment. As a consequence, I might have to take a mini blogging hiatus. But I'm not making any promises.

I've had this blog for over two years. Woah man.

I started playing the flute again. And I'm learning Hedwig's Theme. It's terribly easy, even though my flute has been laying dormant under my bed for almost a year.

We're going to go see a puppy tomorrow up in Massachusetts. His name is Mort and he's a Coonhound and he's four moths old and terribly adorable. And we might adopt him. :)

I just watched the finale of Hannah Montana with my dad. And it was actually a touching conclusion to the series. (Respect for me = nonexistent. Sorry, guys)

When I come across a song that I like on last.fm, I always tag it as "lovely" until I find somewhere from which to download it. And I just rediscovered this song, and I'm so glad that I did.

I just got my first two rolls of film developed!

That's me. And my mom. And my broski.

This is me and a fraction of my school's lovely indoor track team.
See that guy in the plaid shirt?
Paige is practically in love with him.
Only I talk to him a lot more than she does.
And she probably doesn't like that too much.

That's me.
And it looks like I'm missing my maxillary molars.
And eyeballs.

The view outside my bedroom window.

My broski once again.

Paige on the left, making some sort of happy Buddha face.
Mike on the right, posing. I think.

My high school's breakfast selection.
Breakfast time is always da best time of day.

If film pictures tickle your fancy, feel free to stalk my flickr photostream for a few more. Or just go there and refresh. Photostream views make me feel special.

Also, I feel like I need to do a post about new year's resolutions. But second semester resolutions sound more promising. I think I'll do that instead...

☀K☁

3 amusing musings:

Grace said...

Great photos! I love that sweater you have on and I am quite jealous of your school's breakfast selection. We have bagels and cereal and the occasional disgusting breakfast pizza. But anyways...I hope you get the puppy! They are quite wonderful.

Miss Angie said...

Great photos. Those are going to matter so much to you someday, even more than now. Aw, nostalgia.

Isn't Last FM the greatest?

Candy said...

woah man. just checked out your flickr and followed you (i'm eccentrikchild - follow me? :D)
i had no idea you were so amazing at photography! what type of film camera do you have? your photos are lovely. i wish i had film cam. myself.

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com