Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(at this point I'm kinda taking ideas from a bunch of different 30-day challenges, so there are probably gonna end up being more than 30...)

#7: Your first love.

Well, it wouldn't be entirely truthful to say that I've legitimately had a "first love." At least in the sense of having a significant other to whom I entirely devote myself and from whom I suffer a severe case of lust... or whatever.

In all honesty, I don't know what the fuck love is. Can someone please explain it to me?

3 amusing musings:

Hippie Grandma said...

we all have our own ideas and imaginings (which i doubt is actually a word.... hmm.) of what love is.

so whatever your guess is on "what love is" or isn't, well, it's right.

Candy said...

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. ♥

Grace said...

Love the new header and layout, Kay! And I must say that I'm with you about love. Don't really want to experience it yet just because it's so complicated.

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com