Friday, February 11, 2011


I don't really have to go seeking out happy things as much as I used to; good things seem to have started falling right into my lap.

Everyone's being nice to me. And in a way that makes them appear to be genuinely interested in talking to me.

It's Friday.

I have some awesome books to read.

I'm going on an adventure to Saint Lucia the week after next.

I'm picking up more film tomorrow.

My self-confidence-has increased like, 4-fold.

My concern about what other people think of me has decreased like, 4-fold.

And they're doing a lovely job of making up for the negatives, which I won't list because I don't want to dampen my lovely mood.


☀K☁

8 amusing musings:

Shenge said...

Don't you love those days? They're the bees knees. Wish I'd have a streak like that... I feel like I need a win.

Hannah Marie said...

This is awesome! I love it when everything goes your way, it's like living in a movie or something.

Grace said...

I love it when everythings just wonderful like that. I actually had been feeling this way today because I was playing well in tennis.

krista lee said...

i love go radio! (:

That Blond Guy said...

Sounds like you have too many happy things for your own good. Other people need some of those.

Glad you're having a good day/week/year!

That Blond Guy said...

By the way, I like your new header a lot.

Mack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mack said...

I love your new layout-thing, too. And Go Radio. And the fact that you're happy. I'm sorry I haven't been able to comment lately (things are busy here in Nowhere).

"The amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart."

[That's some guy whose name I can't even begin to pronounce, but it really reminds me of you.]

:D

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com