Wednesday, February 2, 2011



So.

Last night I wrote down things that I wished for and folded up really tiny and put them in a film canister. And then I went to bed and had a dream that someone found them. But he promised not to tell.

And then I had a dream about Harry Potter that seemed really touching at the time. This guy was going to marry Hermione, and Ron and Harry were trying to get her to not to. Harry loved Hermione 75%, the guy who was marrying Hermione loved her 99%, but Ron loved her 103%!

I seriously thought that it was the saddest thing ever at the time, and I started to cry. Especially because there was numeric proof that Ron loved her more, it all seemed so unfair.

I guess it's kinda ironic in that way, though; there's no way to put a number to things like that.

4 amusing musings:

Eeshie said...

I have many ironic dreams. People end up with people they hate, hearts get broken, everyone dies. Kind of spooky, when you think about it.

I used to wake up in the middle of the night crying, just having dreams of my past and future. Does this happen with you?

Grace said...

That sounds like an interesting dream. I totally know what you mean, though. I had a dream that made me want to cry because it was so sad, and now I can't even remember why.

Julianne said...

I have a bunch of dreams that have numbers, too. Sometimes I do math in my sleep.

I find it funny how dreams are so real when you wake up, but are seem completely ridiculous when you think about them later.

Hannah Marie said...

I like the new blog format!

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com