Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Last night I wrote down things that I wished for and folded up really tiny and put them in a film canister. And then I went to bed and had a dream that someone found them. But he promised not to tell.
And then I had a dream about Harry Potter that seemed really touching at the time. This guy was going to marry Hermione, and Ron and Harry were trying to get her to not to. Harry loved Hermione 75%, the guy who was marrying Hermione loved her 99%, but Ron loved her 103%!
I seriously thought that it was the saddest thing ever at the time, and I started to cry. Especially because there was numeric proof that Ron loved her more, it all seemed so unfair.
I guess it's kinda ironic in that way, though; there's no way to put a number to things like that.
posted at the hour of 12:31 PM
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (47)
- I'm retreating to a beautiful place for the next...
- You know what made my day? I was in anothe...
- These roses are pinkBut your eyes are greenThis ...
- I don't really have to go seeking out happy thin...
- "Go get that feeling like when you’re in a dif...
- (at this point I'm kinda taking ideas from a bun...
- So. Last night I wrote down things that I wishe...
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2010 (93)