Tuesday, February 15, 2011


These roses are pink
But your eyes are green
This poem is nice
I'm a rhyming machine

Anyway. Valentine's Day. I hope you guys had a good one.

This weekend was... eventful.

I managed to flunk a key test of responsibility when I got in my newly-licensed friend's car and drove off. That was stupid.

There were some hysterics.

But I definitely survived.

Oh, and the boy I like never wrote back.

Now I feel somewhat stupid.

And I'm having less and less faith that there are people who think in the same strange way that I do.

The Phoenix Foundation - "Pot"

[I do adore this song]

☀K☁

3 amusing musings:

Julianne said...

I know I definitely think in a strange way, but I'm not sure if it's the same strange way as you :)

That Blond Guy said...

Actually, I had a terrible Valentine's Day. Thanks for asking--how was yours?

Sorry about the guy. Maybe he'll still write back? And if he doesn't--thank God, because now you know he's a jerk.

Did that sound insensitive? I'm sorry.

Me likes the poem.

Kay said...

Julianne: "Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad...you must be. Or you wouldn't have come here."

Blondie: I have a high tolerance for insensitivity, no worries.

But apparently I struck a nerve with you... sorry!

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com