Tuesday, June 21, 2011


By all official and unofficial means, summer has finally begun:

-The summer solstice
-The conclusion of torturous finals
-My birthday (the 17th one, for those who were curious)
-A celebration on the beach
-Everybody who I hold near and dear to me going somewhere far away
-My purchasing of "the journal," a tradition that has been with me and my group of friends for the past few summers
-Sleeping with my window open
-Fireflies
-That unmistakable summer vibe that has once again taken residence in my chest

I'm so excited.


☀K☁

2 amusing musings:

Grace said...

I love that summer vibe, but unfortunately, I have yet to feel it with summer school.

Kay said...

:(

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com