Saturday, June 4, 2011

a hurried list that I wrote when I was angry:

-you're stubborn
-you're always horny
-you talk about your insecurities too often
-you refuse to lie to make me feel better
-you always talk about your ex-girlfriends
-you won't let me help you
-you often make me more upset than you make me happy
-you make me cry
-you let yourself be sad
-I'm not good enough to keep you around

It's funny how best friends can be the bitterest of enemies at the same time.


☀K☁

2 amusing musings:

Grace said...

Hah, I kind of was feeling the same way about my best friend today.

Hannah Marie said...

wow. this almost perfectly describes my ex-best-guy friend. so true.

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com