Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things about Will:

-He's mostly sad
-He's made me sad again as a result
-He's made me happy again, as well
-He has a funny laugh
-He didn't let himself throw up once during chemo
-He's conceited
-He's strong
-He's weak
-He took the Oxycondone when I told him not to
-He thinks I'm beautiful
-His father's dying
-He hates his father
-His favorite color is navy blue
-His second favorite color is the color of my eyes
-He cried when his hair fell out
-He's a vegetarian
-He's a nerd
-He's not a virgin
-He's self-conscious
-He gets turned on when I lick his ear
-He wears sweatshirts on Mondays
-He likes to tease me
-He's lazy
-He's fun
-He adores me

5/2

☀K☁

3 amusing musings:

Grace said...

Aw, he sounds like a really great guy!

Mack said...

This list(/description) is lovely. Especially the part about his favorite colors. :)

Kay said...

hehe, thank you :)
he is lovely

Post a Comment

beautiful

Blog Archive

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com