Thursday, August 11, 2011

Inspired by the lovely Mack.

I find comfort in lists.

A List of Lovely Tunes:
Call Me Back - The Strokes ("Ch ch ahhh")
Sweet Harness - Sharks (A new favorite, definitely a soon-to-be summer anthem for me)
Magical Mystery Tour - The Beatles (I saw Paul McCartney in concert recently. No big deal or anything.)


A List of Wishes:
- For our love to continue to grow
-To find adventure and happiness
-To make more friends this school year
-To touch the lives of others in unexpected ways

A List of Delightful Smells:
-Will
-Home Depot
-An unnamed pink perfume in my dresser drawer that's been sitting there for as long as I can remember

A List of Some Material Desires:
-A "defend pop punk" t-shit
-Magazine subscriptions
-Cream soda
-Floral underwear
-Painting supplies
-Books, books, books!

A List of Favorite Traits in Others:
-A strong desire for adventure
-Openness towards having nonsensical conversations
-Captivating eyes, preferably big dark ones
-Welcoming hands
-A positive aura

A List of Things I Want to Be/Do in the Future:
-Get my license, and even more adventures will follow
-Sneak out in the middle of the night again
-Continue to learn more about Will as not only a lover, but a best friend
-Grow up and retain a youthful soul

☀K☁

5 amusing musings:

That Blond Guy said...

All fantastic songs. AND OMG YOU SAW PAUL MCCARTNEY PLAY LIVE I AM SO JEALOUS I JUST DIED OF INSANE JEALOUSY OH WAIT I JUST GOT REINCARNATED NO WAIT I JUST DIED AGAIN BECAUSE I'M STILL REALLY JEALOUS.

The other lists were also good, although I didn't understand what most of them were about.

Miraculously, I share all of your same wishes for material desires. All of them.

Your blog makes me cry tears of joy every time I read it.

Mack said...

On the contrary, my dear, you inspire me- quite often, in fact. :)

I love every single thing on your lists, but most exceptionally your favorite traits in others & your goals.

Best of luck with your wishes and goals!

Kassandrah said...

:)

Grace said...

I'm definitely a list person, too! Loving the Strokes lately, as well.

That Blond Guy said...

Btw, I made a vlog just as you requested.

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com