Friday, August 26, 2011




Thoughts:
I got my senior portrait taken the other day, and it’s probably going to be one of the pictures shown at my funeral.
I just don’t feel like doing anything at all tonight.
Everyone’s freaking out about the dumb hurricane.
I'm probably going to ride it out in my room and paint pictures of feet or something.
I just came back from looking at colleges (UVM and Skidmore).
I met a homeless girl who had a dog named Dodo.
School starts on Wednesday.
Which I suppose is ok, because I originally thought it started on Monday. 
Ugh. 
I'm sorry for being so behind at looking at everybody's blogs. You're all so nice to me.


  ☀K☁

1 amusing musings:

That Blond Guy said...

Ah, Ambling Alp. Every time I have ever visited this blog has been building up to this moment. That song holds so much meaning for me.

I thought that was interesting where you said your senior photo is what they would show at your funeral. I had never thought of it that way.

You're so interesting.

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com