Monday, October 31, 2011

I know that I have to get up and catch the bus at 6:35, even if it's dark and cold. I know that I need to wear khaki pants and sneakers and ice is $1.69. Hi how are you good do you have a wellness card would you be interested in one ok I need to see a license would you like your receipt would you like a bag ok have a nice evening. I know The Beatles used to be The Quarrymen and I also know that Will's Abbey Road shirt is buried somewhere in my drawer. I know how to address and stamp a letter and send my worries away. I know that you don't really need to pay to get into the museum of natural history. I know that candy corn has honey in it. I know that the fastest I have ever run 5 kilometers was in 24 minutes and 7 seconds. I know how to load a film camera and not open the back and ruin everything.I know that the moon is waxing. I know that there are some things I will never know. I know that there are coyotes near my house and they like to howl at odd hours of the night and it sounds so eerie. I know that I don't have school until Thursday. Thursday is Thor's day. I know that CSI is on when I get home from school because sometimes I watch it but I usually miss the first half hour. I know where any given country is in Africa, or at least I used to. I know who you are or maybe I don't.

☀K☁

1 amusing musings:

Grace said...

This is a great thought. :)

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com