Monday, November 28, 2011
What a day.
I missed the feeling of coming home tired and clumsy and feeling good about myself.
I got so much done, and I am incredibly proud of myself, especially after only being fueled on three or so hours of sleep. I felt like I chugged through it like a champion.
And to make my day even better, I just found out that I'm one of the indoor team's track captains!
We're all entitled to feeling a little proud of ourselves every once and awhile.
posted at the hour of 2:06 PM
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (47)
- What a day. I missed the feeling of coming home ...
- He could have very well abandoned the blogosphere ...
- This is my all-time favorite movie scene. Wonderf...
- My dreams feel like home. ☀K☁
- Inspiration. ☀K☁
- My Halloween costume, essentially. I think I was ...
- Paige, Michael, Celia, and I went to Thai Berry ye...
- credit Now I don't even have school until next Mon...
- ▼ November (8)
- ► 2010 (93)