Saturday, January 14, 2012



Some things I'm glad I bought:

  • a round-trip ticket to New York City yesterday morning (instead of going to school)
  • a coffee with steamed milk and vanilla
  • dangle feather earrings and anchor-shaped studs
  • brown legwarmers 
  • Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds and Easy Wonderful CDs
  • three fruity and chocolaty pastries that I couldn't pronounce the names of
  • a chocolate milkshake, french fries and house salad from the Hard Rock Cafe
  • a miniature wide-angle lens for my phone
  • a Travel & Leisure magazine for the train ride back

I had a good senior skip day.

☀K☁

7 amusing musings:

Ash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash said...

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds is excellent. I've bought his album and Liam's. Liam's band is good, but it doesn't really stand up against Noel's.

Julianne said...

That sounds pretty much like an ideal day.

Miss Angie said...

Ooh, sounds lovely! When are you going to New York?

Grace said...

Wow, that's so cool, Kay! And the stuff you bought sounds amazing!

Christopher said...

Omigod I got ALL the same things!

Mack said...

Sounds like such a beautiful day. I've always secretly wished for the courage to skip school for one day, but I haven't just yet.

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com