- the media center cubicles are a good place to eat lunch, but you have to be really quiet or else you might get yelled at. or softly chided at. either are unpleasant.
- after school, practice music or painting or anything that interests you
- observe everything. make up stories
- leave notes for other people that are alone
- bring a small book to read everywhere you go. open up to a page when faced with a potential social situation.
- quietly talk to yourself. have inside jokes with yourself. become your own best friend.
- you don't need anybody