Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My mother just came to talk to me about college.

I won't admit it to anyone, not even Will, that I want to be close to him. I want good vibes and prestige and a close proximity to those I love.

Which to follow... the pursuit of love of the pursuit of my dreams? Can't I do both?

I've submitted my deposit to the University of Vermont, a happy, cold place with friendly people. I'm still awaiting a final verdict from Fordham. I want to make my father proud. I want to be near Will.

How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes.

☀K☁

3 amusing musings:

Grace said...

Congrats on your decision, anyway! I'm sure you'll love wherever you end up.

Julianne said...

A year from now I'll probably be in a similar position as you. People always say not to choose a college to be close to a boyfriend/friends, but as I find myself getting closer to having to make decisions about after high school, it seems so tempting.

I hope things can fall into place for you.

Mack said...

I just went through the same exact decision. I chose the "pursuit of my dreams," basically, but he wants me to be happy all the same, and who says you can't do both (I am certainly going to try)?

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com