Monday, May 14, 2012

Today was my last-ever high school track meet.

Just as I had hoped (definitely not expected), I got my personal record on the mile! (About 6:52.) I felt energized and free and it was probably the best possible way to conclude my high-school track career.

It was drizzly and dark today. The heavy canopy of green leaves made it even darker. My favorite type of weather, I think.

Will didn't come to school today. It made me sad.

I love him, though. I should stop trying to make him feel guilty when he's too depressed to come to school and see me.

I think tomorrow will be better.

2 amusing musings:

Grace said...

Congrats, Kay! And I'm sure tomorrow will be better.

Christopher said...

Are you graduating, then? And congratulations on track!00

I'm sorry about this Will person.

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com