Saturday, May 19, 2012

Will and I went to prom together for the second time last weekend. It was fun dressing up. Will looked so handsome. I was happy to be by his arm all night as we roamed around the aquarium in-between courses of Caesar salad and warm pasta. We left early and sat out by the water. I think it was the first time all night we got to be alone. We kissed and watched a train roll by over the dark water. He said it felt like a dream.

Then we went to post-prom back at our school. I ate fondue and lemon gelato and accidentally poured myself decaf coffee. I stole two little fake candles. Will, two of his friends, his sister and I sat together at a table and talked and laughed for a while. I felt like I belonged with them. It made me so happy.

1 amusing musings:

Miss Angie said...

I'm so glad you got to have that experience, and feel so happy. You deserve it.

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com