Sunday, November 4, 2012

Will is asleep on my bed. My head is on his feet. He's been here since friday because of the hurricane and the fact that he goes to school just outside of new york.

Last night for halloween we went on a walk and we put little battery-powered candles in trees and on fences just to see what they would look like. I felt a little bit bad that I didn't really do anything halloween-related.

My new roommate is messy and a little bit loud, but we have similar music tastes and I think she's a great person.

Will's starting to stir a little bit.

College tastes like instant coffee and smells like incense.

I'm not flourishing here, but I'm getting by.

1 amusing musings:

Christopher said...

This makes me happy. It makes me especially happy that you posted again. I don't need to tell you that I love your blog and the things you say.

I'm glad you got to see Will.

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com