Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chris ignored me for a really long time after we kissed and now I feel sad when I think about him. My roommate plays his music sometimes and I don't think she realizes that it makes me feel sad.

My friend and I drank a bottle of cough syrup a couple of hours ago.

My memory of the period of time between then and now feels slightly out of reach. 

We smoked a joint outside with some other people and the smoke burned my throat. I don't remember what we talked about. The air was dark and dry and very cold.

A few hours later, we went down to the first floor of my building and kissed in an empty office. It was really nice, even though I don't feel anything romantic towards him. 

I think I'm ok with being alone at this very moment.

I feel like there's a lot of promise and adventure in my heart right now. Maybe it's the drugs, or maybe it's the reverberating sound of excited voices outside my window.

1 amusing musings:

ameliazing said...

i could read your blog for days and days, and never get sick of it.

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com