Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I think that I'm going to be a lot more "honest" on this blog.

I don't want to use pseudonyms anymore, and I'm probably going to be a lot more open about sex and drug use and stuff. I guess I don't really care anymore if anyone I know finds this blog, or maybe I'm willing to risk it for the sake of liberty or whatever.

Anyway, I think that stream-of-consciousness writing has a sort of charming, interesting quality to it. Maybe it's just because of the stuff I've been reading lately. Who knows? Who cares?

I'm tired of a lot of things.

2 amusing musings:

Christopher said...

I think that's good.

Also are you doing all right?

xhannahxrocksx said...

I know what you mean. Life just gets to you and you stop caring. You get tired and things don't seem to worthwhile anymore.

You should try getting excited for something. Go to a rock concert. Take a trip. Break a few more rules. Plan a day of spontaneous adventure.

Or go to Youtube and gather ideas of fun, quirky things to do. I'm excited to dress as a superhero and go around town, stopping people from committing petty crimes.

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com