Sunday, January 27, 2013

I've been drinking a lot and kissing lots of different boys. It usually makes me feel better for a little while.

I got high earlier and thought a lot about love.

I realized that while I definitely did love Liam, it was something we worked towards. We were attracted to each other and lonely and sad. We needed to fall in love so we could fix each other.

I want someone to fall in love with me sort of accidentally. To me, that seems like the most genuine kind of love: a boy falling for me purely because he can't help it.

I don't think that the word "love" is used too frivolously.

People are too afraid to say that they're "in love" unless being "in love" seems like a reasonable thing to be.

We probably fall in love more often than we realize. Or that we'll admit to ourselves.

I don't know.


4 amusing musings:

Miss Angie said...

I concur that the word love is not used too frivolously. This being because I really do believe all things should be done with love.

Just because you say I love you, or love, it doesn't always have to be romantic either. Love is in all things. Love means so many different things. There are a million different types and feelings of love.

I like to think I fall in love all the time, with lots of things. With strangers on the street, the weather, a perfect moment... Love is beauty-you have to let it in.

Love your face.

Kassandrah said...

i agree, completely.

Julianne said...

This leads me to believe that I should admit I'm in love with things more. It makes sense to not deprive myself of that.

Mac Rich said...

Thank you so much for this.

I hope you start feeling better soon, and not just the "better for a little while." Someone told me that every sadness comes from a "heart issue"- if you get that fixed, you will feel a lot better. I know it's helping me.

This week has challenged everything I "knew" about love. Either way, I hope you find your real love someday.

I fall in love more than I would like, or deem healthy haha. Maybe I just need to know the differences between loves.

P.S. I don't know either.

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com