Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chris is breaking my heart. I'm going to stop talking to him for real this time.

Sunday night I went to a party and got drunk for the fourth night in a row. I put on a black dress, boots and eyeliner and I think I looked really nice.

It was hot and crowded and everything was tinted purple. I met a cute sophomore boy with nice teeth wearing a suit and sneakers. His voice was kind of nasal-y, which I found endearing. We kissed with a bunch of other people around and he told me that I was sexy. "Sexy" feels like a really genuine compliment.

He took me back to his dorm and we had sex on his lofted bed. I think I told him at some point that he was a really good kisser. He was cuddly and easy to talk to and it was nice.

College is doing good things to my self-esteem.

1 amusing musings:

Miss Angie said...

It's always nice to have a self-esteem boost! Still loving your writing lovely.

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com