Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I always get really paranoid and self-conscious when I'm high around people that I'm not very close with.


I do it anyway because I like the soft hum in my bones and the way my body feels all heavy.


I drunk called Chris on Saturday night and told him that I think I may have fallen a little bit in love with him.

He was drunk too and apologized profusely for letting me down. Still, I don't think he cares about me the way he used to. He hasn't spoken to me since.

I wonder a lot about whether he's thinking about me.

I still listen to his radio show every Friday. He told me once that he keeps me in mind whenever he makes the playlists for it. I hope he still does that.

0 amusing musings:

Post a Comment

beautiful

 
 
Copyright © making mountains
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com